Quick Messaging with a Professional Touch LONG-LASTING PEEL & STICK ADHESIVE FRAMES
- Reusable 100's of times
- Won't cause damage
- Easy to use
Quick & Easy Professional Messaging
2 x 3 Safety Adhesive Dry Erase Frames
Safety Fair Hand-Out
"In order to create a strong safety culture, the culture has to be made personal - I believe these frames accomplish this goal. We used the frames during a recent safety fair, and they were a great hit. Fodeo is easy to work with, and they delivered quickly. "
-- Manager, Research Health & Safety at a Big 10 University
Unique Safety Decals
Here's why our safety photo frame stickers are unique:
- Family Images Create Awareness. Our reusable adhesive frames keep employee families at the forefront of the minds of workers. Reminding everyone of why they work safely is key to creating a safe work environment for all.
- Durable. Unlike acrylic safety frames that break easily, these peel and stick reusable safety picture frames can be used again and again. As long as the adhesive isn't exposed to air or allowed to become dirty, the frame can be re-used hundreds of times.
- Many Unique Uses. These adhesive picture labels can be used as laptop skins, iPad skins and used on any smooth surface. They can even be used as truck safety labels for dashboards and ceilings of trucks.
- Dry Erase. The dry erase feature makes these adhesive safety frames your go-to option for reusable safety checklists.
- Customizable. We print digitally, so all frames can be fully customized for maximum impact. Custom Safety Picture Frame pricing can be found here.
- Affordable. The small price for these safety labels will go a long way to decrease accidents and injuries.
- Free Shipping & Fast Delivery. Most orders ship within 48 hours. Orders over $50 will ship for free.
- For more details, take a look at our Safety Decal Blog Post.
These self-stick frames work on all SMOOTH surfaces and can be re-used hundreds of times.
What They Are
High quality peel and stick reusable adhesive frames
Won't damage surface
Reusable hundreds of times
Little to no residue (easily wipes away with rubbing alcohol)
Clear film in the middle protects photos and works as dry erase board
Quick and easy to use - change out photos within seconds
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - no questions asked if returned within 30 days. But we know you'll love them!
Don't see a pattern you like, browse our other patterns and colors.
Looking for Specific Size?
You can shop by size to find just what you're looking for.
Clear Display Area Dimensions: 4" x 6"
Actual Fodeez® Frame Dimensions: 5.75" x 8"
Please Read Carefully Before You Buy
Fodeez® Adhesive Frames are designed for long-lasting use. To help maintain their lifetime, follow these instructions:
Surface must be clean, smooth and free of wax build up.
Frames will not adhere to textured surface, only smooth and flat surfaces such as solid wood cabinets, stainless steel, glass, laptop computers, iPads, etc.
Do NOT cover any of the adhesive. If the adhesive is covered, the frame can not adhere to the surface.
Keep frames smoothed down. Allowing any air to get behind the frame will cause it to eventually dry out.
Free priority shipping on US orders $100 or more.
You'll Love Them - We Promise
You'll Love Them - We Promise
30-Day money back guarantee.
Tips for Long-Lasting Use
Tips for Long-Lasting Use
We want your frames to last a very long time. We show you how.
We created the video tips below so that you can get the most out of using your frames on non-textured surfaces (an "orange peel" textured wall is still texture - they may not adhere to this type of surface).
We apologize ahead of time for the tilted screen shot, and the sodas in some of the backgrounds. We wanted to get these videos out quickly, so we skipped over the hair, makeup and all pretense of professional videos. We thought the message was more important than the messenger 😊
Skip this one if you want to get straight to the tips. If you want to see why we made these videos, though, this one is only about 30 seconds.
Before You Begin - There is such a thing as "Too Clean"
Tip #1: Don't Cover the Adhesive
Tip #2: How to Properly "Hang" Your Fodeez Frames
Tip #3: Don't Leave the Adhesive Exposed to Air
Tip #4: How to Clean Off Residue if a Little is Left Behind
Adding to Tip #4 - Make the Ghost Disappear
Tip #5: How to Clean Your Clear Image Area
Ready to Shop?
If you need more frames or these videos have convinced you to give our handy little products a try, here are a few links
Your Happiness Is Our Top Priority
We believe in taking care of our customers - you're the reason we're here. We're happy to answer questions about your products, before and after purchase. Contact us if you need assistance, and one of our helpful Customer Service Specialists will be happy to help.
Stick to What Matters
Fodeez® Frames will keep what matters most to you where you (and others) can easily view - customer communications, goal sheets, photos, etc.
Frames for KidsLearn More
We know we can't cure them, but we think we can make a child's long-term hospital stay just a little less scary.
Stop Wasting Time & Money
Laminated paper is a thing of the past. Get rid of tacky-looking tape in your space.
Your Questions Answered
Are they magnets?
No. Fodeez® Frames are held in place by reusable, repositionable adhesive. The adhesive is only under the frame area, not in the clear area where your photo or sign show through the Fodeez® Frame overlay.
How many times can they be used?
Hundreds. As long as the frame as always smoothed down, and the adhesive isn't exposed to air, your Fodeez® Frame will last a very long time. We have customers that tell us they have used their frames repeatedly for years.
Will they cause damage?
Not at all. Please test on overly dry paint surfaces or paper-covered surfaces before use. If the paint wasn't adhered well to the wall or the wallpaper wasn't adhered well, Fodeez® Frames (or any adhesive) could cause the paint or paper to lift off. Fodeo is not responsible for damage caused on these surfaces, so please test before adhering.
Will the dry erase area become cloudy?
Not really. If you do see a bit of ghosting after many uses, simply wipe clean with hand sanitizer and a paper towel.