Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt Ideas
Here are some ideas for a scavenger hunt that can involve all ages:
- Find a yard with a plastic Santa or Snowman. Write down the address where you found the yard ornament.
- Collect and bring back 5 different types of leaves.
- Use your phone to take a photo of a neighborhood dog in his/her yard.
- Drop off a gift to a neighbor. Each team can be assigned a different neighbor.
- Mail a Christmas card. This would require them to find the mailbox drop off within the neighborhood.
- Make a 12" snowman and take a picture. Of course, this will only work if you have snow on the ground.
Be creative and have fun with your list. Try to think of things that will facilitate the older kids helping out the younger kids.