Fodeez® Frames for Kids
Why Fodeez® Frames for Kids?We realize we can’t cure disease by giving a Fodeez® Frame to a child, but we do think we can make a child’s extended hospital stay just a little more comfortable. A loving photo of mom and dad, photos of friends on the playground, or a cherished pet looking over the child may make things a bit less scary.
And with our new dry erase feature, little ones can entertain themselves drawing, erasing and drawing again.
How Does It Work?
Our program is simple. Every purchase of Fodeez® Frames helps us donate a Fodeez® Frame to a child with an extended hospital stay.
- "Like" Fodeez® Frames on Facebook and spread the word
www.facebook.com/fodeez or follow us on Instagram @fodeezframe.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about your hospital or other organization that helps kids in need.
Hospitals We Have Worked With:
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Central DuPage Hospital
- Advocate Hope Children's Hospital
- Ronald McDonald Children's Hospital of Loyola Medicine
Help Us Do More!
“The kids love drawing on the Fodeez® Frames and decorating their rooms to make it feel more like home. We love the larger Fodeez® Frames too!! I am already using both sizes across the pediatric floor!”
-- Megan Gertz, Child Life Specialist
Ronald McDonald Children's Hospital of Loyola Medicine