Fodeez® Frames History & Sales Data
With almost $1 million in total sales to date, we are looking to license Fodeez® Frames to a company with established distribution that can take these products to the next level.
Patented Fodeez® Frames are highly profitable, high margin products that derived from 3 very different needs:
1) A low-cost, but highly unique promotional item that would appeal to users of a variety of demographics - age, gender, race, etc.
2) Consumer frustration with the inability to place photos, calendars, etc. at the "command center" of the home .... namely, non-magnetic contemporary refrigerators. Consumers (mostly women aged 35 and older) want a way to neatly and fashionably display family-oriented media that enhances home decor. Tacky-looking magnets sell, but Fodeez® Frames sell better - we just need more people to know about them.
3) Eliminate the need to laminate paper - save money, time, labor and our envrionment.
4) With almost 1300 5-star reviews, we've found that people love Fodeez® Frames - we just need more people to know about them!
First prototypes were sold in 2010. Annual Sales: $61,800
1) First models were poorly made, but response at a large RV trade show demonstrated huge demand.
2) We sold $1,000 of a $15 product within the first 2 hours of selling. Demand continued, but we knew we needed a better product.
3) Sold $40,000 to largest RV distributor.
Manufactured first model of current product in 2013. 2014 Annual Sales: $363,838
1) Won "Invention of the Year" at Inpex.
2) Declined licensing offer from Elmer's Glue.
3) Sold almost 200,000 units to Walgreens. Walgreens failed to display product, so the promotion failed.
Sold to Bed Bath Beyond in 2017. Annual Sales: $122,571
1) Again, the big box retailer failed to display product, so the promotion failed.
2) We began experimenting with Facebook Ads and selling direct to consumers/businesses via fodeez.com.
Via Facebook Ads, 2019 YTD sales have exceeded $190,000
This ad alone has generated over $100,000 in sales. It was shot and edited in the inventor's kitchen via an iPhone in less than 1 hour. When running on Facebook, the ad includes subtitles.
We've only been targeting consumer audiences via Facebook Ads, and there are many untapped audiences we plan to reach beginning 3Q of 2019. Early testing of consumer marketing to Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom has shown huge promise.
1) B2B. We routinely sell 8.5x11 frames to Harvard Medical, Bristol Myers Squib, and numerous other churches, small businesses, schools and pre-schools.
2) Custom safety frames have sold to Amerigas, Frito-Lay, American Pipeline, Univeristy of Michigan, etc.
3) Teachers and classrooms.