View Our Best-Sellers
Just in case you're not a baseball fan, click to view our Best Selling Patterns.
Our Best Deal!
8 Pieces for just $24.99 - $28.46 if purchased separately!
8.5 x11 (1)
Ultra fine dry erase marker (1)
For all of the aspiring MLB players or those that just like to toss the ball around.
These baseball-inspired designs are the perfect compliment to decorate any school locker, bedroom, playroom or even just to spruce up a notebook!
The dry erase feature makes it the only option to display practice and game schedules that constantly change.
The self-stick frames work on all SMOOTH surfaces and can be re-used hundreds of times.
Adhesive, not magnetic (like a sticky note)
Reusable adhesive is only under frame area - no adhesive under clear middle image area
Won't damage surface or photos
Little to no residue (easily wipes away with hand sanitizer)
Clear film in the middle protects photos and works as dry erase board
Quick and easy to use - change out photos within seconds
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - no questions asked if returned within 30 days. But we know you'll love them!
See How They Work (Video Demo)
Scroll through our Full Collection of patterns and colors to find exactly what you're looking for.
- 2x3: Clear image area is 2"x 3" with .5" border. Actual size is 3"x4"
- 4x6: Clear image area is 4"x 6" with 1" border. Actual size is 5.75" x 8"
- 5x7: Clear image area is 5" x 7" with 1" border. Actual size is 7" x 9"
- 8.5 x 11: Clear image area is 8 1/2"x 11" with 1" border. Actual size is 10 1/2" x 13"
- 11x17: Clear image area is 11' x 17" with 1' border. Actual size is 13" x 17"
Designed for Long-Lasting Use
View our quick video demos to see how to get the most out of your purchase.
To help maintain the lifetime of your frames:
Surface must be clean, smooth and free of wax build up.
Frames will not adhere to textured surface, only smooth and flat surfaces such as solid wood cabinets, stainless steel, glass, laptop computers, iPads, etc.
Do NOT cover any of the adhesive. If the adhesive is covered, the frame can not adhere to the surface.
Keep frames smoothed down. Allowing any air to get behind the frame will cause it to eventually dry out.