Baby Health TrackerFodeez® Adhesive Display Frames / Dry Erase Boards
Simple Method to Monitor Baby's Health & Share with Pediatrician
New parents are asked to track baby's diaper changes and feedings. But this effort can often be cumbersome and complicated. Our Fodeez® Baby Health Tracker makes it simple to document feedings and diaper changes, and then share those records with your doctor via your mobile phone.
How it Works
Video background music by www.bensound.com
1) Place a Baby Health Tracker on any smooth surface such as refrigerator, closet door, dresser or smooth wall in baby's room.
2) Using the enclosed dry erase marker, write diaper changes and feedings on the clear area of the adhesive frame.
3) At the end of the week, snap a photo of the completed Baby Health Tracker with your phone.
4) Wipe the Baby Health Tracker clean to use for a new week.
5) When you visit your pediatrician, all of your baby's records are easily available on your phone.