1000's of Reviews!
This is a new pattern for us, but you can view over 1,200 5-star reviews here.
Our Best Deal!
See How They Work (Video Demo)
20 Pieces for just $64.99 - almost $75 if purchased separately!
- 2x3 (6)
- 4x6 (8)
- 5x7 (2)
- 8.5 x11 (3)
- Ultra fine dry erase marker (1)
Unique Gift Idea No One Else Will Think of - Graduations, Birthdays, Christmas, etc!
- Include photos you know the recipient will love.
- Package a gift card inside a frame for a personal touch.
- Not sure which design/color to choose? Fodeez® Frames gift cards are a perfect option and arrive immediately in your email inbox.
Designs so new we haven't had time to put up all of the product photos!
The self-stick frames work on all SMOOTH surfaces and can be re-used hundreds of times.
Adhesive, not magnetic (like a sticky note)
Reusable adhesive is only under frame area - no adhesive under clear middle image area
Won't damage surface or photos
Little to no residue (easily wipes away with hand sanitizer)
Clear film in the middle protects photos and works as dry erase board
Quick and easy to use - change out photos within seconds
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - no questions asked if returned within 30 days. But we know you'll love them!
Scroll through our Full Collection of patterns and colors to find exactly what you're looking for.
If you're looking for patterns college students would like, we suggest:
- 2x3: Clear image area is 2"x 3" with .5" border. Actual size is 3"x4"
- 4x6: Clear image area is 4"x 6" with 1" border. Actual size is 5.75" x 8"
- 5x7: Clear image area is 5" x 7" with 1" border. Actual size is 7" x 9"
- 8.5 x 11: Clear image area is 8 1/2"x 11" with 1" border. Actual size is 10 1/2" x 13"
- 11x17: Clear image area is 11' x 17" with 1' border. Actual size is 13" x 17"
Designed for Long-Lasting Use
View our quick video demos to see how to get the most out of your purchase.
To help maintain the lifetime of your frames:
Surface must be clean, smooth and free of wax build up.
Frames will not adhere to textured surface, only smooth and flat surfaces such as solid wood cabinets, stainless steel, glass, laptop computers, iPads, etc.
Do NOT cover any of the adhesive. If the adhesive is covered, the frame can not adhere to the surface.
Keep frames smoothed down. Allowing any air to get behind the frame will cause it to eventually dry out.